Roses & Eucalyptus Cake Decorating Class
Winifred Kristé Cake
271 Bukit Batok East Ave 4
10:00am – 05:00pm
15th April 2017, Saturday
22nd April 2017, Saturday
- Learn the basics of handling & storing of gum paste
- Learn how to make Winifred Kristé Cake signature style Sugar Rose in different sizes with different techniques & the skill set to create the airy and organic flow of the petals.
- Learn how to create the sugar eucalyptus, and assembling them.
- Learn the colour theory of both flowers & foliage- including techniques of accenting colours on the sugar work for a realistic look.
- Learn how to control the brush to create brush strokes with different intensity.
- 2 tier dummy cake, covered in fondant will be provided.
- Students will then learn how to assemble their sugar flower work on the 2 tier dummy cake.
- Box will be provided for students to bring home their creations.